NATA 2019 Admit Card Download will be released in the first week of April 2018, Who are candidates can apply the NATA 2019 can download the admit card after activation the link.Most of the institutes or universities take admission on the basis of NATA score card. Candidates can check NATA 2019 admit card information given below.
NATA 2019 Admit Card:
Name of the Organization : National Aptitude Test in Architecture
Examination Schedule :
- Part A comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online.
- Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
- The time will be given to Part A is 90 mins and Part B is 90 mins.
|Subjects||Mode of examination||Number of questions||Marks|
|General Aptitude (Part-A)||MCQs (online)||40||80|
|Mathematics (Part -A)||MCQs (online)||20||40|
|Drawing exam (Part-B)||Pen & paper based||02||80|
Documents Required at Exam Center :
- Downloaded Admit Card of NATA- 2018.
- Proof of Identity(Any one) : Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/PAN Card.
- Original photograph : Photograph should be same as uploaded in the application form.
Drawing Section(Part B) Requires :
- Pen, pencils, eraser, colour pencils (Not water/oil colour or crayon). Instruments of any kind
including scale are not permitted.
- Candidates may bring with them a cardboard or a clip board on which nothing should be
Exam Syllabus :
- Online Test (Part A) : General Aptitude, Mathematics,.
- Drawing Test (Part B) : Understanding of scale and proportion of objects, geometric composition, shape, building forms and
elements, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Conceptualization and Visualization through
structuring objects in memory. Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract. Form transformations in
2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes. Generating plan, elevation and 3D views of
objects. Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms. Perspective drawing, Sketching of
urbanscape and landscape, Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.
How to Download NATA 2019 Admit Card :
- Visit the official website http://www.nata.in/
- Click on the Admit card Download Advertisement displayed on the screen.
- Enter all the required details carefully such as Application Number and Password.
- After entering the details, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take printout of it and preserve it for further use.
Important Dates :
- Publishing of admit card : 3rd week of April 2019
- Exam date : Last week of April 2019
Important Links :
- Official Website : Click Here