Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 – Clerical Cadre Vacancies
Nainital Bank, Uttarakhand has recently announced an employment news regarding Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 in the month of July, 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Posts on its official website. As per this notification, Nainital Bank needs to full fill massive members of unreserved positions. Nainital Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 04th July, 2017 at its official website. All he suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Clerical Vacancies.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation degree in any discipline or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.11765/- to Rs.31540/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.800/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.400/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 04/07/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 08/08/2017.
- Ending date to pay the fee: 24/07/2017.
How to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Nainital Bank www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Now click on Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017.
- Download the notification and must read it carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.nainitalbank.co.in