NABARD Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) will soon release the NABARD Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Grade A & B Officers, Probationary Officers (PO), Managers, Assistant Managers in General, Electrical/Civil and Security for the year of 2017-2018. As per the official notification, NABARD Notification 2017 mostly will be announced within few days. This is the golden opportunity for all the people who are looking to start their career in the banking sector. NABARD invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date which will be mentioned in its official website.
Vacancy Details about NABARD Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Managers (Rajbhasha), in Grade A.
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B.
- Manager (Technical – Electrical) in Grade B.
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A.
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years and 2 years age relaxation for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST category applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation, post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on written examination and personal interview.
NABARD will give attractive salary for the candidates who are appointed for concerned position.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.450/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.50/-.
NABARD 2017 Exam Pattern:
Selection will be through online written examination and interview. The exam will be for 200 marks.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||02:00 Hors|
|Test of English Language||40||40|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Updated shortly.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NABARD www.nabard.org.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Click on the link of NABARD Notification 2017.
- Download the notification and must read carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Applicants must have valid email id and password.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.