NABARD Recruitment 2017 – 117 Vacancies
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has recently published the latest job notification NABARD Recruitment 2017 for 117 vacancies of Grade A & Grade B Vacancies. NABARD invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Latest Bank Jobs can apply for this NABARD Grade A Notification 2017 through online on or before last date July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NABARD Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 117 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Manager Grade B: 17 Posts
- Assistant Manager in Grade A: 91 Posts
- Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Services): 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.31150/- to Rs.62400/-.
|Starting date to apply for Manager Grade B||16/06/2017|
|Last date to apply for Manager Grade B||07/07/2017|
|Opening date to apply for Asst Manager Grade A||19/06/2017|
|Closing date to apply for Asst Manager Grade A||10/07/2017|
|Starting date to apply for Asst Manager (Protocol & Security Officer)||21/06/2017|
|Final Date to apply for Asst Manager Grade A||12/07/2017|
Procedure to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of NABARD www.nabard.org
- Click on the link of NABARD Grade B Officer Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.nabard.org