NABARD Grade A & B Officers Recruitment 2016 – 115 Posts
National Bank for Agricultural Development (NABARD) has recently published an employment notification about NABARD Grade A & B Officers Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant assistant manager (Grade A) and manager (Grade B) posts. NABARD is going to fill up 115 members of unreserved positions. NABARD invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates who want to start their career in banking sector jobs, those can apply for this recruitment. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 13th April, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 115 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A): 100 Vacancies.
- Manager (Officer Grade B): 15 Vacancies.
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants must read the official notification for fee details.
|Name of the Category||Grade A||Grade B|
|SC, ST and BC||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-|
- Starting date for online application form: 23/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/04/2016.
- Closing date to apply for Pre Examination Training: 20/04/2016.
- Phase 1 Examination Date: 08/05/2016.
- Phase 2 Examination Date: 05/06/2016.
How to apply for NABARD Grade A & B Officers Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of NABARD www.nabard.org.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of NABARD Grade A & B Officers Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.