Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 – 218 Constable Jobs
Mumbai State Police Department (MSPD), Mumbai Railway Department has recently announced an employment notification Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various constable positions. As per this notification, MSPD is going to fill up 218 vacancies of constable posts. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Mumbai Railway Police Constable Jobs 2017, those can apply for this notification through online mode. Online applications are available from 24th February, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 17th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 218.
Name of the Posts: Railway Police Constable.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category candidates.
Applicants must possess intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Test.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Exam.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.200/-.
- For Ex-Servicemen, Rs.50/-.
|Starting date for online application form||24/03/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||17/03/2017|
|Closing date to pay the fee||21/03/2017|
How to apply for Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MSPD www.mahapolice.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Mumbai Police Constable Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in