Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2017 Apply Online
Mumbai Trust Post has recently published the latest job recruitment Mumbai Trust Port Notification 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Graduate Technician and Trade Apprentice positions. AS per this notification, Mumbai Port Trust is going to fill up 259 vacancies open in Mumbai Port Trust. Organization invites the online applications from young dynamic and energetic applicants. Online applications will son available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 20th January, 2017.
Details about Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 259 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineer: 02 Posts.
- Graduate in Electrical Engineer: 03 Posts.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineer: 03 Posts.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineer: 03 Posts.
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASSA): 248 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 14 years and maximum age should be 21 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from any recognized university.
- For Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from board of technical education of a state.
- For Trade Apprentice: 10th passed or equivalent passed NTC exam.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as follows,
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4984/-.
- For Technician Apprentice: Rs.3542/-.
- For Trade Apprentice: Rs.7741/-.
Candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.20/- through online or offline mode.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/12/2016.
- Closing date for application form available in online: 13/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/01/2017.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Mumbai Port Trust www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the application properly with required details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Click here to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2017