Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 – 1275 Constable Vacancies
The Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai Police Department has decided to release the Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this Mumbai Police Constable Notification 2017, Police Department is going to fill up 1275 vacancies of constable positions. Job seekers who are looking for the latest police department jobs in the state of Maharashtra can apply for this Mumbai Police Constable Jobs 2017 through online mode. Mumbai State Government invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates can submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1275 vacancies.
Name of the Post: Police Constable Jobs.
Job Location: Maharashtra State Wise.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess matriculation or intermediate or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General candidates, Rs.320/-.
- For SC/ST and PH category applicants, Rs.170/-.
Maharashtra Police Department will soon upload the Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 application process starting date, ending date and exam dates on its official website. So, all the eligible candidates must keep in touch with our website regularly.
How to apply for Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra police department www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in