Mumbai Metro Rail Notification 2017 Apply Online
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has recently uploaded the latest job notification Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 for filling up various vacant General Manager, Deputy General manager and etc posts. MMRCL is going to full fill massive members of vacancies. MMRCL invites the online applications from skilled and talented candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with Metro Rail jobs, those must read the official notification before going to apply online. Mumbai Metro Rail Notification 2017 online applications are now available on its official website. Eligible applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Mumbai Metro Rail Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- General Manager.
- Deputy General Manager.
Candidates maximum age should be 53 years for General Manager and 40 years for Deputy General manager posts. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved candidates as per Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited norms.
Applicants should pass their Bachelors degree in any discipline with first class or relevant examination in required trade from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and personal interview.
- For General Manager Posts, Rs.51300/- to Rs.73000/- per month.
- For Deputy General Manager Posts, Rs.32900/- to Rs.58000/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/12/2016.
How to apply for Mumbai Metro Rail Notification 2017:
- Go to the official website of Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation www.mmrcl.com.
- Click on the link of Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.