MUHS Professor Recruitment 2017 – Teaching Non Teaching Jobs
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has recently announced an employment notification MUHS Professor Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of June, 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Faculty and Non Teaching Vacancies. As per this notification, Maharashtra University is going to fill up various unreserved positions. Maharashtra University invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest teaching jobs can apply for this Maharashtra University Faculty Jobs 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MUHS Professor Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 80 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 04 Posts.
- Reader: 07 Posts.
- Lecturer: 37 Posts.
- Tutor/Demonstrator: 22 Posts.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 64 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Masters Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Selection process will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get impressive and attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 08/07/2017.
How to apply for MUHS Professor Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences www.muhs.ac.in
- After that, search for the link of MUHS professor Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.muhs.ac.in