MTDC Clerk Recruitment 2017 Tourism Vacancies Apply Online
Maharashtra Tourism Department Corporation (MTDC) has decided to release the MTDC Clerk Recruitment 2017 very soon at its official website. As per this notification, MTDC is going to fill up various vacancies of Clerk cum Typist, Company Secretary, Course Director, Assistant Driver, Legal Advisor and other posts. Total numbers of vacancies are updated soon. MTDC invites the online applications from energetic and young dynamic candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date which is updated shortly at its official notification.
Vacancy Details about MTDC Clerk Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Soon Available.
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk cum Typist.
- Company Secretary.
- Course Director.
- Assistant Driver.
- Legal Advisor and etc.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years upper age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 12th class or graduation with commerce from a recognized board or university. Candidates should have a degree in Tourism & MS CIT and should have a valid heavy vehicle driving licence.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the tourism department jobs, those will get impressive salary as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Updated.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for MTDC Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MTDC www.maharashtratourism.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of MTDC Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.