MSU Baroda Professor Notification 2017 – 296 Vacancies
Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda has recently announced an employment news regarding MSU Baroda Professor Notification 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MSU Baroda is going to fill up 296 vacancies of Professor Jobs. MSU Baroda invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with teaching profession jobs can apply for this MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 03rd May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MSU Baroda Professor Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 296 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 79 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 127 Posts.
- Associate Professor: 90 Posts.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their Masters Degree or Ph.D Degree or equivalent examination in relevant subject from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.375/- and the reserved category applicants must pay the registration pay of Rs.100/-.
- Last date to apply online: 03/05/2017.
- Closing date to send hard copy of the application form: 12/05/2017.
How to apply for MSU Baroda Professor Notification 2017:
- Go to the official website of MSU Baroda www.msubaroda.ac.in
- After that, click on the link of MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.msubaroda.ac.in