MRBTN Recruitment 2017 – 171 Anaesthesia Technician Posts
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu (TN) has released the latest job notification MRBTN Recruitment 2017 at its official website. TN MRB is going to fill up 171 anaesthesia technician, plaster technician grade II and Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician posts. Interested job candidates can submit their application forms by visiting the official website. Online applications are available from 08th May, 2017 at its official page. TN MRB Notification 2017 is the great opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for Tamil Nadu government jobs. Applicants who want to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017, those must download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 29th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MRBTN Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 171 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Anaesthesia Technician: 77 Posts.
- Plaster Technician Grade II: 87 Posts.
- Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician: 07 Posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 57 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board with relevant certificate courses.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Merit List.
- Technical Qualification.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Anaesthesia Technician and Plaster Technician posts||Rs.4800/- to Rs.10000/- with grade pay of Rs.1650/-|
|Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/-|
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Notification released on: 08/05/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/05/2017.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 31/05/2017.
How to apply for MRBTN Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TN MRB www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Look for Online Registration link on the home page.
- Now choose the post you want to apply.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now click on submit button to finish the application process.
- Generate hard copy of application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in