MPSRLM Notification 2017 – 151 Jila Pariyojana Prabandhak Posts
Maharashtra Deen Dayal Antyoday Yojana State Rural Livelihood Mission ((MPSRLM) has recently released the latest employment news regarding MPSRLM Notification 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MPSRLM is going to fill up 151 vacancies of Jila Prabandhak Vacancies. MPSRLM invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Maharashtra Government Jobs can apply for this MPSRLM Stenographer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 21st May, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 03rd June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPSRLM Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 151 vacancies.
Name of the Vacancies:
- Jila Pariyojana Prabandhak: 19 Posts.
- Jila Prabandhak: 96 Posts.
- Sahayak Jila Prabandhak: 34 Posts.
- Stenographer: 01 Post.
- Cashier: 01 Post.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 55 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their MBA/MA/MS or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: 21/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 03/06/2017.
How to apply for MPSRLM Notification 2017:
- Visit the official website of MPSRLM www.mp.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of MPSRLM Jila Prabandhak Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mp.nic.in