MPSC State Engineering Services Recruitment 2017 – 188 Vacancies
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has been published the latest job notification MPSC State Engineering Services Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant engineering positions through this State Service Exam. MPSC is going to fulfil 188 vacancies of various job profiles. MPSC invites the online applications from dynamic and talented applicants. Online applications are available from 20th April, 2017 at its official website. Interested and suitable candidates may download the MPSC State Service Notification 2017 as early as possible and must read all the details carefully and must grab this golden opportunity of all the job seekers. Eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 10th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPSC State Engineering Services Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 188 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Engineering (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical).
Candidates lower age should be 21 years and upper age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is available for the reserved candidates.
Applicants must possess graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who got selected for Maharashtra Public Service Commission vacancies shall received impressive and suitable amount of remuneration with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.523/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD category applicants need to pay the registration fee as Rs.323/- per application.
- Opening date to submit the filled application form: 20/04/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 10/05/2017.
Steps to apply for MPSC State Engineering Services Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MPSC www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MPSC State Services Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details and upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Upload all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in