MPSC Sales Tax Recruitment 2017 – 181 Sales Tax Inspector Jobs
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently announced an employment notification MPSC Sales Tax Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MPSC is going to fill up 181 vacancies of Sales Tax Inspector Jobs. MPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Notification 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 29th April, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 13th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPSC Sales Tax Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 181 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Sales Tax Inspector.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 38 years for unreserved candidates and 43 years for reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4300/- per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.523/- and reserved category applicants, Rs.323/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 29/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/05/2017.
How to apply for MPSC Sales Tax Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in