MPSC Sales Inspector Recruitment 2017 – 358 Asst Room Officer Vacancies
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently announced an employment notification MPSC Sales Inspector Recruitment 2017 in the month of October, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MPSC is going to fill up 358 vacancies. MPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest MPSC Sales Inspector Notification 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 13th October, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 27th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPSC Sales Inspector Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 358 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Sales Inspector: 251 Posts.
- Assistant Room Officer: 107 Posts.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 43 years. Age relaxation will be available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.50/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/10/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/10/2017.
How to apply for MPSC Sales Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MPSC Sales Tax Assistant Commission Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in