Employment Type:Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Total No. of Vacancies: 136
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Collector – 20
- Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Police Commissioner – 02
- State Assistant Commissioner – 12
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer – 06
- Deputy Director – 08
- Deputy Director of the Industry – 02
- Tahsildar – 06
- Sub Assistant Officer – 25
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer – 04
- Section officer – 26
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 16
- Deputy Superintendent (Land Record) – 01
- Deputy Superintendent (state Excise) – 02
- Assistant Commissioner – 01
- Assistant Projects Director/ Statistical officer/ Administration Officer/ Research Officer/ Home head/Manager – 05
- Candidates who have completed graduation/ post graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
A selection process for MPSC career is as follows,
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.524/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.324/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mpsc.gov.in MPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MPSCcareers page at the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.07.2018