MPSC Recruitment 2015 mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. MPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. MPSC online applications are now available at its official website mpsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about MPSC Recruitment 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, selection process and application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about MPSC Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of vacancies: 76 Posts
Name of the Posts: Inspector
Candidates age limit should be 33 years.
Candidates must possess their Degree Graduation or Post Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Social Work and Home Sciences etc.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the written examination and personal interview.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4400/- per month.
- General candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.365/-.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.265/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online payment or debit or credit card or net banking.
For more information about MPSC Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC),
Cooprej Telephone Exch.Bldg,
Maharshti Karve Road, Cooprej,
- Starting date for online application form: 17 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the online application form: 06 April, 2015
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of MPSC Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the filled application form.
Click here to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015