MPSC Recruitment 2015 mpsc.gov.in 350 Posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the recruitment notification for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. MPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. MPSC online applications are now available at its official website mpsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about MPSC Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc candidates must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about MPSC Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of vacancies: 180 posts
Translator (Marathi) posts: 13 posts
Inspector Certified School and Institutions posts: 147 posts
Assistant Project Officer or Research Officer – Grade B Tribal Department posts: 20 posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 33 years to 40 years.
Candidates must possess their post graduation or equivalent examination.
Candidates must read the official notification for knowing the selection process.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay per month.
For more information about MPSC Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address,
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC),
Head Office-5, 7 and 8 Floors,
Cooprej Telephone Exch.Bldg,
Maharshti Karve Road,
- MPSC recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 17 March, 2015
- Starting date for online application form: 17 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the online application form: 6 April, 2015
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of MPSC Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the filled application form.