MPSC Forest Service Notification 2017 – Apply online – mppsc.nic.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the MPSC Forest Service Notification 2017 on its official website to conduct the written examination for forest guard vacancies. MPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest central government jobs in the state of Maharashtra, those can apply for this MPSC Forest Service Notification 2017 as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about MPSC Forest Service Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Forest Guard.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1800/-.
MPSC Forest Service Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Subject||Exam Type||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Paper||Subject Name||Exam Type||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Studies||Objective||100||200||01 Hour|
|2||General Science & Nature Conservation||Objective||100||200||01 Hour|
- Last date to submit the filled application form: April, 2017.
- Date of the MPSC Forest Service Prelims Exam: 04/06/2017.
- Mains Exam Date: 15/10/2017.
How to apply for MPSC Forest Service Notification 2017:
- Go to the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in