MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply for 300 Posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has been released the latest job notification MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 for filling up of Maharashtra Excise Department vacancies. MPSC Excise Department Recruitment is going to filling 300 posts of Sub Inspector vacancies in Maharashtra State Excise Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Maharashtra State Excise Dept Vacancies 2017. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 02nd February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 300 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Excise Sub Inspector.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of vacancies|
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Excise Sub Inspector Positions, those will get Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.3500/- per month.
- For General category applicants, Rs.373/-.
- For Reserved category candidates, Rs.273/-.
- For Ex-servicemen, Rs.23/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/02/2017.
- Preliminary Examination Date: 28/05/2017.
- Date of the main Examination: 24/09/2017.
Steps to apply for MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MPSC www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Latest MPSC Job Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Submit the filled application form and take hard copy of it for future reference.