MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant civil judge and judicial magistrate posts. As per this notification, MPSC needs to fill up 131 members of unreserved positions. MPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th April, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 131 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their LLB or LLM or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Written Exam.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.27700/- to Rs.44770/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.373/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.273/-.
- Payment will pay through credit, debit cards or through net banking.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 12/04/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 13/04/2016.
- Date of the Preliminary Examination: 05/06/2016.
How to apply for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.