MPSC AMVI Notification 2017 Apply Online www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently published the latest job advertisement MPSC AMVI Notification 2017 on 30th January, 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) posts. As per this notification, MPSC is going to fill up 188 vacant AMVI vacancies. Maharashtra PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job hunters who are searching for the Maharashtra State Government Jobs, those can apply for this recruitment as soon as possible. Suitable applicants can download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form from 30th January, 2017 to 19th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPSC AMVI Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 188 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI).
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must complete Diploma in Automobile Engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4300/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.523/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.323/-.
- Starting date for submitting the online application form: 30/01/2017.
- Last date for submitting the application form: 19/02/2017.
- Date of the examination: 30/04/2017.
How to apply for MPSC AMVI Notification 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Start filling the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details.
- At last click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC AMVI Notification 2017, those must follow our website regularly