MPSC Agriculture Service Notification 2017 – Mains Application Form
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently announced an employment notification MPSC Agriculture Service Notification 2017 for conducting Mains written examination. As per this notification, MPSC is going to fill up 79 vacancies. Maharashtra PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Maharashtra Government Jobs can apply for this MPSC Agriculture Service Mains Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 23rd October, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 06th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPSC Agriculture Service Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 79 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Agriculture Officer.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 19 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their B.Tech (Agriculture Science) or B.Sc (Agriculture) or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Mains Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4400/-.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.524/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.324/-.
|Starting date to apply online||23/10/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||06/11/2017|
|Final date to pay the fee||27/10/2017|
|Date of the MPSC Agriculture Services Mains Written Examination||17/12/2017|
How to apply for MPSC Agriculture Service Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in