MPPTCL Line Attendant Notification 2017 Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (MPPTCL) was released the MPPTCL Line Attendant Notification 2017 on its official website recently to recruit the applicants as various Line Attendant and Testing Attendant vacancies. As per this notification, MPPTCL is going to fill up 150 members of unreserved positions. MPPTCL invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates for line attendant and testing attendant positions. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates must utilize this golden opportunity as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 10th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPPTCL Line Attendant Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 150 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Line Attendant (Contract Basis): 59 Posts.
- Testing Attendant (Contract Basis): 91 Posts.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for reserved category applicants as per MPPTCL rules and regulations.
Candidates should have passed minimum 10th class. Candidates should have ITI certificate with minimum 65% marks from government approved ITI in Electrician trade.
Applicants will be selected based on the MPPTCL Selection Committee rules and regulations.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.13000/- with other allowances per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.850/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/02/2017.
- Admit card will be available from: 13/02/2017.
- Date of the written examination: 25/02/2017.
How to apply for MPPTCL Line Attendant Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MPPTCL www.mptransco.in.
- After that, click on the link of MPPTCL Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and required certificates.
- Submit the application form.
- Take printout of the submitted application form for future reference.