MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016 Apply
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced an employment notification MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this notification, MPPSC needs to full fill 492 members of unreserved positions. MPPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 492 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation in medical courses or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- And followed by the Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay as per MPPSC rules and regulations.
- For General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.1200/-.
- For Reserved category candidates must pay the fee Rs.600/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/06/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 30/06/2016.
How to apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of MPPSC www.mppscdemo.in.
- Click on the link of MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.