MPPSC SET Application Form 2017 Apply Assistant Professor Posts
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts. This is the best chance for the candidates who are looking for the MP State Eligibility Test (SET) in Madhya Pradesh. All Interested candidates may apply online for the MPPSC SET Application Form 2017 from 15th December, 2016 to 05th January, 2017.
MPPSC SET Application Form 2017 Details:
|Name of the Organization:||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Number of Posts:||Various Posts|
|Post Name:||MP State Eligibility Test, Assistant Professor Posts|
|Job Location:||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category:||State Government Job|
|Selection Mode:||Written Test and Personal Interview|
Subject Wise Vacancy Details:
- Chemical Science.
- Defence & Strategic Studies.
- Home Science.
- Life Science.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Physical Sciences.
- Political Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC SET Application Form 2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess Masters Degree or equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in Computer Science, Earth Science and Humanities & Social Sciences etc. Post Graduate Degree or Ph.D candidates are also eligible to apply for MPPSC SET Application Form 2017.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For Unreserved candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For OBC category applicants, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/01/2017.
How to apply for MPPSC SET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of MPPSC www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Click on the link of MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam 2017 Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully before going to apply.
- Click on the link apply online for the desired post.
- Fill the online application form and make the payment details.
- Submit the filled application form.
- Take printout of the application form for future usage.