MPPSC Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant public prosecution officer. As per this notification, WBPSC needs to full fill 251 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are searching for the latest govt jobs in the state of West Bengal, those must utilize this best opportunity. WBPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. MPPSC Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2016 applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about MPPSC Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 251 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
Applicants must possess their graduation in law or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
- For General applicants, Rs.1200/-.
- For SC, ST candidates, Rs.600/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/03/2016.
- Starting date to pay the fee: 05/02/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 03/03/2016.
How to apply for MPPSC Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of MPPSC www.mppsc.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of MPPSC Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.