MPPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2017 – 1196 Tehsildar Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued an employment notification MPPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2017 on its official website for 1196 Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar posts. This is very good chance for the job seekers who are looking for Madhya Pradesh State Government Jobs Notification 2017. MPPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will be available from 10th July, 2017 at its official page. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about MPPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1196 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Tehsildar: 249 Posts.
- Naib Tehsildar: 947 Posts.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document verification.
Selected applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/07/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Shortly available.
How to apply for MPPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MPPSC www.mppsc.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of MPPSC Naib Tehsildar Notification 2017.
- Download it and read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now starts fill the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and required documents or certificates.
- Enter registration fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in