MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 mppsc.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant medical posts through this drive. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the following below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 1896 posts.
Name of the posts: Medical Officer posts.
Post wise vacancy list:
- Backlog posts: 394 posts.
- General posts: 1502 posts.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
Applicants must possess their MBBS degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview conducted by the organization.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15000/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/06/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/07/2015.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of filled application form: 25/07/2015.
How to apply for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of MPPSC www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future reference.