MPPSC Forest Ranger Notification 2017 mppscdemodemo.in
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has published an employment notification as MPPSC Recruitment 2017 on its official page. MPPSC invites online applications from well talented, qualified and experienced candidates for filling up 364 vacancies of Forest Ranger, State Administrative Service and other vacant posts. Applicants who want to grab this MPPSC Forest Ranger Notification 2017 can apply against MPPSC vacancies by submitting applications through online mode as on or before the last date 08th January, 2017. Job seekers who are willing to know other details regarding state service examination and state forest service examination are as follows.
Vacancy Details about MPPSC Forest Ranger Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 364 Vacancies.
Name of the vacancies:
|Post Name||Number of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||24||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-|
|Forest Ranger||150||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.3600/-|
|State Administrative Service (Deputy Collector)||27||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-|
|State Police Service||45|
|Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||05||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-|
|Block Development Officer||01||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.3600/-|
|Child Development Project Officer||02|
|Chief Municipal Officer||13|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||17||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/-|
|Commercial Tax Officer||23|
- Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 28 years for Assistant Conservator and Forest ranger vacancies.
- For other vacancies minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
Applicants must possess graduation or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Medical Examination.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 08/01/2017.
Steps to apply for MPPSC Forest Ranger Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MPPSC www.mppscdemo.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of MPPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.