MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 – 2371 Posts
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently announced an employment notification MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant assistant posts. As per this notification, MPPSC needs to fill up 2371 members of unreserved positions. MPPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2371 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 42 years.
- Candidates belongs from Madhya Pradesh, age should be in between 21 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation with NET/UGC NET or Ph.D degree with SET/SLET from any recognized university.
Candidates will be based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6000/-.
- For General candidates Rs.1200/-.
- For Reserved applicants Rs.600/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/04/2016.
How to apply for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of MPPSC www.mppscdemo.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.