MPPKVVCL Notification 2017 – 307 Line Attendant Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has announced an employment notification for filling up various vacant Line Attendant positions. As per this MPPKVVCL Notification 2017, MPPKVVCL is going to fill up 307 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Madhya Pradesh State Latest Govt Jobs 2017, those must apply for this latest job notification as early as possible. Online applications are available from 05th July, 2017 at its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 25th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPPKVVCL Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 307 vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Line Attendant.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Candidates must possess graduation degree or Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on candidates performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.800/-.
- MPPKVVCL 2017 Notification released on: 03/07/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/07/2017.
How to apply for MPPKVVCL Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MPPKVVCL www.mpwz.co.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mpwz.co.in