MPPKVVCL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2015-2016
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyuth Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Indore has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant accounts officer, assistant manager and junior engineer posts through this recruitment. MPPKVVCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Application forms are now available at its official website. Jobseekers may download the application forms and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about MPPKVVCL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about MPPKVVCL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 64 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Accounts Officer (Distribution)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical-Distribution)||49|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||14|
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 30 years.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
- For Junior Engineer and Assistant Manager posts candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9860/- with grade pay Rs.4100/- per month.
- For Accounts Officer post, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
Applicants must refer the notification for fee details.
For Accounts Officer and Junior Engineer:
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 26/06/2015.
For Assistant Manager:
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/06/2015.
How to apply for MPPKVVCL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of MPPKVVCL.
- Click on the link of MPPKVVCL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.