MPPGCL Notification 2017 – 191 Apprentice Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) has recently announced an employment notification MPPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this MPPGCL Notification 2017, MPGCL is going to recruit the 191 vacancies of apprentice posts. MPPGCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB) Jobs 2017 can apply for this MPPGCL Notification 2017 as early as possible. Candidates who want to start their career with MPPGCL Jobs 2017 must download the official advertisement and must read all the details thoroughly. Online applications are available from 21st February, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 27th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPPGCL Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 191 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university and must have knowledge of regional language.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as organization norms monthly.
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 21/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/03/2017.
How to apply for MPPGCL Notification 2017:
- Visit the official website of MPPGCL www.mppgenco.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of MPPGCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mppgenco.nic.in