MPPEB Assistant DEO Recruitment 2016 4041 Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced an employment notification MPPEB Assistant DEO Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant steno typist, assistant grade III, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Tracer, Store keeper, IT Operator and etc posts. As per this notification, MPPEB is going to full fill 4041 members of unreserved positions. MPPEB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 21st November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about MPPEB Assistant DEO Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 4041 posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Grade III||2460|
|Data Entry Operator||09|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||328|
|Photocopy Machine Operator||01|
|UP Swachhta Paryavekshak||292|
|Filled Assistant Naveen||07|
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on written examination and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.570/-.
- For SC/ST/OBC applicants, Rs.320/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/11/2016.
How to apply for MPPEB Assistant DEO Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of MPPEB www.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on the link of MP Vyapam Latest Job Notification.
- Download the official notification and must read carefully.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- Start filling the application correctly.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for further reference.