MPHC Recruitment 2017 – 2910 Stenographer Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has published the latest employment notification MPHC Recruitment 2017 on its official website. The High Court of Madhya Pradesh had issued the advertisement MPHC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants of 2910 vacancies of Stenographer and Assistant posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 05th July, 2017.
Details about MPHC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 2910 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade II||128|
|Stenographer Grade III||47|
|Assistant Grade III||2204|
|Steno Grade III||499|
|Asst Grade III||19|
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess their Intermediate or ITI Diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
Applicants will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last Date to submit the filled application form: 05/07/2017.
- Date of the written examination: 23/07/2017.
How to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court www.mphc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in