MPDTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Technical Education and Skill Development Department has published the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant lecturer posts through this notification. MPDTE invites the online applications form interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Online application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about MPDTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about MPDTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 350 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Electronics and Communication||65|
|Computer Science and Engineering||58|
|Mining & Mine Surveying||03|
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 40 years.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the Gate score and educational marks and interview.
- For General candidates Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/06/2015.
How to apply for MPDTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of MPDTE www.mptechedu.org.
- Click on the careers link.
- Click on the link of MPDTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate info of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.