MPDT Recruitment 2017 – 519 Guest Faculty Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Department (MPDT) has recently announced an employment notification MPDT Recruitment 2017 in the month of August, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant faculty positions. As per this notification, MPDT is going to fill up 519 Guest Faculty Jobs. MPDT invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest MPDT Jobs can apply for this MPDT Faculty Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 22nd August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MPDT Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 519 vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Guest Faculty.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- Resource Person, Rs.7200/-.
- Trade & Drawing or Maths, Rs.10000/-.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 22/08/2017.
How to apply for MPDT Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MPDT www.mpdt.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of MPDT Guest Faculty Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpdt.nic.in