MP Vyapam SSEO Recruitment 2017 – 384 Vistar Adhikari Jobs
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is also known as MP Vyapam. MPPEB has recently announced an employment notification MP Vyapam SSEO Recruitment 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MP Vyapam is going to fill up 384 vacancies of Social Security Extension Officer (SSEO) Posts. MP Vyapam invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs can apply for this MP Vyapam SSEO Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MP Vyapam SSEO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 384 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Social Security Extension Officer (SSEO).
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
|Name of the Category||Age Criteria|
|Unreserved||18 years to 40 years|
|Other State Candidates||40 years|
Candidates must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.2100/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Started Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/06/2017.
How to apply for MP Vyapam SSEO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MP Vyapam www.mpvyapam.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of MP Vyapam SSEO Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpvyapam.nic.in