MP Vyapam Peon Recruitment 2015-2016
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various peon, Chowkidar posts through this drive. MP Vyapam invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. MP Vyapam online application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the MP Vyapam Peon online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about MP Vyapam Peon Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about MP Vyapam Peon Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 1333 posts.
Name of the posts: Peon, Chowkidar vacancies.
Job Location: Bhopal.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 44 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Applicants must possess their VIII class from any recognized school.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/- with grade pay Rs.1300/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.150/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/06/2015.
- Date of the examination: 12/06/2015.
How to apply for MP Vyapam Peon Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of MP Vyapam www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of MP Vyapam Peon Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the filled application form.