MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2017 – 10073 Nayab Tehsildar Jobs
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently announced an employment notification MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2017 to recruit eligible candidates for 10073 Patwari and Nayab Tehsildar vacancies. Candidates who are searching for the Latest Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2017, those may apply for this MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2017 before closing date through online. Organization invites the MP Patwari Recruitment 2017 online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Interested candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is mentioned in its official notification.
Vacancy Details about MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 10073 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Patwari: 9126 Posts.
- Nayab Tehsildar: 947 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 12th class or intermediate or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants those who selected for MP Vyapam Patwari Jobs 2017 will receive minimum scale of pay as given in official notification.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of MPPEB www.vyapam.nic.in.
- After that, click on the link of MPPEB Patwari Recruitment 2017.
- Fill online application with required details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details ad etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in