MP Vyapam Notification 2017 – 2362 Forest Guard Posts
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently announced an employment news regarding MP Vyapam Notification 2017 for appointing the applicants as 2362 Forest Guard and Jail Prahari positions. MPPEB is also known as MP Vyapam. Organization incites the online applications from interested and eligible female candidate through online. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest Madhya Pradesh State Government Jobs can apply for this MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment 2017 as early as possible. MP Vyapam 2017 online applications are available from 23rd May, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable applicants can submit the online application from on or before last date 06th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MP Vyapam Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2362 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Forest Guard and Jail Prahari.
Candidates age should be in between 17 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or Graduation Degree or Equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- General and OBC candidates, Rs.400/-.
- OBC applicants, Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST candidates, Rs.70/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/06/2017.
- Date of the written examination: July/August, 2017.
How to apply for MP Vyapam Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MP Vyapam www.mp.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MP Vyapam Forest Guard Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mp.gov.in