MP Vyapam Labour Inspector Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) has announced an employment notification MP Vyapam Labour Inspector Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Group II (Sub Grade IV) vacancies. As per this notification, MP Vyapam is going to fulfil 2213 vacancies of Labour Inspector posts. MP Vyapam invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for Madhya Pradesh Government jobs, those must apply for this notification through online. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 12th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about MP Vyapam Labour Inspector Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2213 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Labour Inspector ASI.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years for general category candidates and for reserved category applicants upper age limit should be 45 years.
Applicants must possess graduation or Post Graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Selected applicants will get Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- per month.
- For Open Category: Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh state: Rs.125/-.
- Portal fee: Rs.70/- for all.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/12/2016.
How to apply for MP Vyapam Labour Inspector Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MP Vyapam www.mpvyapam.nic.in.
- Home page will be opened on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally submit the filled application form for future usage.