MP Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2015-2016
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has disclosed the latest job bulletin to organize the written examination for the lab technician and assistant manager posts. As per this notification, MPPEB needs to full fill the total of 367 unreserved posts. MPPEB invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this online application form. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date, For more information about MP Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2015-2016 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about MP Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 367 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Lab Technician (Physics)||40|
|Lab Technician (chemistry)||53|
|Lab Technician (Botany)||36|
|Lab Technician (Zoology)||51|
|Lab Technician (Geography)||33|
|Lab Technician (Home Science)||07|
|Lab Technician (Autonomous)||59|
|Junior Skill Inspector||02|
|Lab Assistant or Sampler||09|
|Assistant manager Technical||22|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 40 years.
Applicants must pass their graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- For Junior Skill Inspector and Lab Technician posts, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month.
- For Assistant Manager posts, applicants can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.700/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.350/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/09/2015.
- Date of the examination: 27/09/2015.
How to apply for MP Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of the MPPEB www.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill up.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.