MP Vyapam Group II Hall Ticket 2017 – MPPEB Lab Technician Exam
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is also known as MP Vyapam. MPPEB has recently released the latest job notification for appointing various vacant lab technician, physiotherapy Technician and Staff Nurse Etc positions. After successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are eagerly waiting for their MP Vyapam Group II Hall Ticket 2017. MPPEB is going to release the MP Vyapam Lab Technician Admit Card 2017 at its official page. All the applied candidates may download their exam call letter through below link.
MPPEB conducts various competitive exams every year to fill up various govt sector vacancies in the state Madhya Pradesh. This year also MP Vyapam released the MP Vyapam Group II Lab Technician Recruitment 2017. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this MP Vyapam Group II Exam 2017. MP Vyapam is going to conduct the written examination for Group 2 Lab technician and other equivalent posts on 01st and 02nd April, 2017 at various exam centers.
MP Vyapam Group II Exam Pattern 2017:
Here we are providing syllabus, exam pattern for this MPPEB Lab Technician written exam. Selection process will be based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
- The written test will be objective type.
- There will be a composite paper of 200 marks.
- No negative marking in this exam.
MP Vyapam will soon upload the MP Vyapam Group II Hall Ticket 2017 two to three weeks prior to the exam date at its official website. All the applied aspirants may download their admit card through online. Hall ticket is very important for every exam. Without hall ticket no one will give permission to enter into the exam hall
How to download MP Vyapam Group II Hall Ticket 2017:
- Applicants need to visit the official website of MP Vyapam www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of MP Vyapam Lab Technician Admit Card 2017.
- Then, enter your registration number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Hall ticket will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for exam purpose.
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in