MP Vyapam Asha Worker Recruitment 2017 – 1040 Staff Nurse Jobs
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced an employment notification MP Vyapam Asha Worker Recruitment 2017 for the posts of 1040 Asha Worker vacancies. MP Vyapam invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates for staff nurse and paramedical staff jobs. Job seekers who are looking for the latest MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Jobs 2017, those can apply for this recruitment through online mode. Online applications are now available from 18th April, 2017 at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill the application form with correct details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 02nd May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MP Vyapam Asha Worker Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1040 Posts.
Name of the posts: Asha Worker (Staff Nurse) Posts.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 17 years and upper age should not be more than 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination (General Nursing Training Selection Test and Pre Nursing Selection Test).
- Personal Interview.
Applicants will get attractive and impressive salary as per organization norms monthly.
- For Unreserved candidates, Rs.400/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.200/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/05/2017.
- Date of the written examination: 04/06/2017.
How to apply for MP Vyapam Asha Worker Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MP Vyapam www.mponline.gov.in.
- Home page will be available on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in