MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 1859 GDS Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Postal Department has recently published the latest job notification MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website. As per this Notification, MP Postal Department needs to fill up 1859 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak Positions. Madhya Pradesh Postal Department invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Postal Department Jobs 2017 in the state of Madhya Pradesh can apply for this Gramin Dak Sevak Notification through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 03rd April, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and suitable candidates can apply online for this notification on or before last date 02nd May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1859 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on applicants qualification and merit list in the personal interview process of selection.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.25000/- per month.
All the interested applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: 03/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/05/2017.
How to apply for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of MP Postal Circle Department www.indiapost.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MP Postal Department GDS Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in