MP PAHUNT Application Form 2016 Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam has announced a notification MP PAHUNT Application Form 2016 on its main portal. Candidates who want to get admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS in various government and private colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. MP Vyapam invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 28th June, 2016.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB or MP Vyapam) is responsible for organizing the entrance examination which is called MP PAHUNT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga Test). This is an entrance test conducted for those candidates who want to take admission into various medical fields.
Eligibility Criteria for MP PAHUNT Application Form 2016:
Candidates minimum age should be 17 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their HSC or Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in entrance test.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST/OBC applicants, Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/06/2016.
- Starting date of correction in application form: 30/05/2016.
- Closing date of correction in application form: 03/07/2016.
- Date of Examination: 31/07/2016.
How to apply for MP PAHUNT Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of MP PAHUNT www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Click on the link of MP PAHUNT Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.